Agile automated inclusive budget processes, reliable forecasts, flexible customized reports
Connecting financial planning, strategy execution, ESG & operations
- Streamline, automate and connect your budget and forecasting processes
- Gain in accuracy, speed and agility – automated integrations with your source systems
- Distribute resources between units, goals, initiatives, activities, projects and ESG priorities
- Readjust resource allocation easily when needed
- Generate flexible real-time reports tailored to your needs with drag & drop and favorite filters
- Create reliable forecasts reflecting operational reality
- Gain in overview, clarity and control to prioritize and make the right decisions
- Strengthen your employees’ understanding of how their daily choices affect financial results
- Simplify collaboration and communication with one connected source for organization-wide planning
- Support for activity-based, driver-based, top-down, bottom-up budgeting
- Built-in automation of budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of personnel costs
- Unlimited plan models, accounts and dimensions such as cost centers, products, markets, projects
- Support for EU Taxonomy, connected to ESG strategy, risk analysis and reporting
- Dashboards, ad-hoc pivoting and analytics connecting finance, strategy execution, ESG & operations
- Employee time management
- Support for multi-currency
- Flexible and easy-to-use self-service configuration
Cleerit is an inclusive seamlessly integrated one-source solution for Strategic Corporate Performance Management (SCPM) and Strategy Execution – to maximize both financial & non-financial performance.
The problem isn’t conceiving the strategy; the problem is implementing it—actually redeploying people and capital so that the strategy comes to life.McKinsey Special Collection Resource allocation and Corporate Finance Practice April 2017
Let go of manual time-consuming work processes. Become efficient, reliable and agile with Cleerit!
More about budgets, forecasts and resource planning
Agility increases results by 30% on average
Prioritizing, allocating financial resources, scheduling and staffing, are crucial to ensure that strategic goals and plans are implemented on time, progress in the desired direction, with the desired results and within given budget frameworks.
But resource allocation is not a one time decision, it requires ongoing adjustment.
According to a study by McKinsey, organizations that actively reallocated investments across units and initiatives, achieved an average return 30% higher than the average return of organizations that were slow to shift funds.
Companies that actively redistribute funds deliver an average 10% return to their shareholders, compared to 6% for those who are slower in their redistribution. This means that companies that actively reallocate resources will be worth twice as much within 20 years compared to less agile competitors. (McKinsey Special Collection Resource allocation and Corporate Finance Practice April 2017)
Despite this, less than a third of all managers believe their organizations are reallocating resources quickly enough to be effective!
Do you still manage budget and forecast processes with manual Excel templates?
Despite the growing need for agile resource allocation processes, Excel is still today, by far, the most common solution for budget and forecasting work, as most financial planning systems are not connected to day-to-day operations and cannot be used by all managers and team members.
Excel is a powerful tool, but processes are often manual and time-consuming. It is easy to make simple calculation errors. Real-time consolidation, collaboration and overview is complicated. The connection to strategic and operational goals is difficult to clarify. Decision support is slower, less qualitative and less relevant than it needs to be.
In Cleerit you work as easily and flexibly as in Excel, but with powerful multidimensional digital support for your budget and forecasting processes. And you can always download all data to Excel if needed.
With Cleerit you get agile inclusive budget processes and reliable forecasts
Cleerit provides a clear insight into how and what time and money are used for, and thus how resources contribute to achieving the defined goals. Both managers and team members gain a better understanding of their own role in day-to-day operations and in the overall strategy.
You can also plan employee time, scheduling and follow up on time needed and spent on day-to-day operations and initiatives, giving you a full overview of your resources.
You strengthen your teams understanding of how their daily choices affect both financial results and goal reaching, and help them easily adjust allocations when needed.
Your forecasts will be more reliable as they reflect operational reality connected to strategy, creating relevant and integrated decision support for increased agility and performance.
With Cleerit financial controllers work hand-in-hand with operational managers
Cleerit makes both activity-based and driver-based budgeting easy, which leads to more reliable and agile budgets and forecasts reflecting operational reality.
You create a work environment where financial controllers work hand-in-hand with operational managers to allocate resources where they deem to be most profitable. Each providing the other with an in depth understanding of how operations and processes generate results, in the same solution!
Thereby increasing both forecasting accuracy and return on investment.
Read more about how key performance indicators can help you turn your strategies into reality.